What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Put the interior back in it and fixed the rounded sump bung.

Left a wee note for the next owner
20240411_152646.jpg

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
20240413_141108.jpg

Got a new to me rear box donated by a friend and a bit of chopping and welding later, I have a much quieter targa car. The last few events have been sore on the ears inside it tbh and something had to be done. Fair play, that exhaust was made for it in 2016 and has done countless events since then.

matthewh

RMS Regular
Drives
GP3,CSS,Mini
I’m toying with the idea of going from Black to Bronze on the wheels. Pictures don’t do them justice as the black hides some details and I think bronze would be a nice addition.

I purchased new wheels a few weeks ago, currently being forged but I was very tempted to go with bronze. I say go for it, think they’d look real well, I would have done the same only I ended up going custom and very specific colours to match the car.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Brakes going on courtesy of @Blackline 🙈 looking forward to later - hope it all goes well!

All on successfully, look and feel great under foot but haven't had a spirited test yet so if the roads are clear on the way home today, it will be the first test.

Gutted over the weekend I didnt get a chance to clean the car so no pics yet but then again, the weather today is truly awful