What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
And hopefully raising the suspenders to a sensible height?
You aren't the first and won't be the last though!
Not so sure about that haha. I have a bit of a plan to help this not happen again but I will investigate tomorrow. Il update here with tomorrow's findings at some point too sure

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Covered nearly 300 miles in the Pange Rover today, was at "0" when I left the house this morning

IMAG2387.jpg

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
View attachment 89131 Brought the Anniversary out of hibernation for the wife to drive until her (my) Golf R arrives at the end of the month!

That looks superb.

Slight off topic, but seeing your location listed as ards, and one of your vehicles listed as a W8, do you own the maroon saloon that runs about or the dark coloured estate one? Quite a rare sight on the road, but I use to see a lovely estate one around ards quite frequently and would see a maroon saloon about. My dad would love a manual one, preferably estate if he could get one, but never any for sale apart from a strange one which appears on gumtree all the time.

Ant

RMS Regular
@G N K , was this last Tuesday night? haha only caught on it might have been you just before i turned off, had my kid bro in the car droning on about some xbox game after picking him up from that qub gaming club so I was pretty much zoned out until I turned into Hydepark road from Mallusk and noticed you behind me, think you'd have me beat comfortably anyway ;)

Kid bro isn't into cars at all but took notice, his exact words were "Jesus christ!" when you flew past as I pulled into the wee slip lane to turn into Hydepark :laughing: gave me a good laugh cause thought I thought it looked like yours from the photos you stuck up taken at Dee's Exhausts.

(my other fav moment of his years ago was asking some back surgeon at the ulster clinc why his ferrari cost so much when it only had two seats)

Ant

RMS Regular
Spotted the Z4 but didn't notice anybody in it.

ah i was only there for 10mins was just grabbing something at the garage and heading on again, was pure fluke i just parked in front of you lads and then realised it was some sort of meet up :laughing:

eamon343

RMS Regular
View attachment 89128 Was meant to be heading to Castlewellan but fixing a poxy zafiras coil pack meant i had no time to sort out some mechanicals on my car before i flew to Portugal last week, landed in the early hours of this morning and took a spin to Tannaghmore. Won best of show ( and worst legs ) which was bizaarre considering i was there 10 mins before someone asked if i could take a look at a stranded camper just off the M1!!
So i dumped the car, grabbed my tools .a lift and went to take a look, an hour later and a complete carb stripdown and fix on the roadside , i travelled back to the show to find the public had stitched me up, bless em!

You're lucky you won, I helped Chris count the votes but he wouldn't let me cheat :worried: