What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I'll add two zero's on the end and up the bid!!!!!

£25000 and a mk3 black headliner ??? [emoji14]

Cheers

Sold

You accidentally put in a decimal point there, fix that for you.

I'll deliver it tonight for you.

RoniN

RMS Regular
Sold

You accidentally put in a decimal point there, fix that for you.

I'll deliver it tonight for you.

Perfect but I have arranged for a shipping company to collect the vehicle from you asap.

Before i make the payment,there is something i need you to be aware of,i was notified the shipping company that will be in charge of the pick up.They are saying i need to pay them their fees which is GBP900 before they proceed with coming for it and the only form of payment that they accept is WU Money Transfer.Where i am,the nearest union office is 8hrs where i am overseas,I dont know if it will be ok,if i include this agent's fees in the payment i will be sending you now,so on receipt of the total funds,you will remove the additional funds of GBP900 and help me send it at your local WU office.Let me know if this is ok and i will proceed with the payment.

Cheers

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Perfect but I have arranged for a shipping company to collect the vehicle from you asap.

Before i make the payment,there is something i need you to be aware of,i was notified the shipping company that will be in charge of the pick up.They are saying i need to pay them their fees which is GBP900 before they proceed with coming for it and the only form of payment that they accept is WU Money Transfer.Where i am,the nearest union office is 8hrs where i am overseas,I dont know if it will be ok,if i include this agent's fees in the payment i will be sending you now,so on receipt of the total funds,you will remove the additional funds of GBP900 and help me send it at your local WU office.Let me know if this is ok and i will proceed with the payment.

Cheers
You thought about that too much haha

Broomy

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 GTi
Replaced the toe eye as some little c-unit swiped mine :worried:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435768704.615380.jpg

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Balloon payment?

final payment after a lease - the car will make me nearly £2k over the final payment and I don't need to trade it in for a new car. So instead of handing it back, I'll punt her on and make a few dollar!

for example - Car at £15k
Pay deposit plus 24 x £300
Pay final payment to keep it, say £8.5k
If the car is worth more than that, then it's worth buying it to sell on.

It is a bit of a risk, but I've done it before and been quids in. My cars are better than showroom after a few months of ownership, so they sell very quickly - though I had one priced too low and didn't get a phone call til I hiked the price up to a few quid under market value!

My last Fiesta, I leased for a very reasonable £153 per month, paid a £4800 balloon, drove it for a year, slapped tyres and brakes on it and sold it for £6k - free driving for a year! yippee

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
final payment after a lease - the car will make me nearly £2k over the final payment and I don't need to trade it in for a new car. So instead of handing it back, I'll punt her on and make a few dollar!
What I thought but I hadnt heard it called that before just! GLWS

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
WOOOHOOOOO !!!!!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Start a build thread to keep all the updates in one place!!!

Cheers

will do, i have a thraed for it i just need to find it, probably hasnt been updated in 2 years haha.

have a right few photos for it.

updates wont be big or plentiful atm tho :/

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Wings rusted clean off? #idotherustjokesaroundhere [emoji14]
Not far away, I stared to think she was made by Ford with the rust I found ;)

They weren't the worst but the plastics arches hid the bad bits, they hadn't nothing to rivet too as the lip was gone.

So going to get new ones which unfortunately will probably have to be none genuine Chinese made items :/

But I will be trying to get really good second hand genuine ones first, preferably off a none arched mk3