What wheel brush/cleaning technique?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
To clean the wheels I spray Billberry, then powerhose then finish clean with a mitt and bubbles.

What does everyone else use?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
My wheel wash mitt is the same as the wowo one which is brilliant... But I'm cheaper :p

As @big_pete says though for the backs nothing comes close to the wheel woolies.

About 7 years later and mine as still brilliant where I've gone through nearly all of the alternatives which just don't cut it

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I use articulate from Ross and snow foam straight after. Then use a meguires mitt and bucket. With the design of my wheels I can get them all cleaned.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
The ez brushes are good I been using them for the backs of wheels for ages and they've stood well to abuse

Better than the cheapies and eBay specials

O.C.D

RMS Regular
These are the ones Santa brought me ...these ones come with free rubber grip handles which are great cause the handle become a bit slippery when they get wet and soapy..
Genuine WHEEL WOOLIES Luxury Set of 3 + FOAM GRIPS Wheel Cleaning Brush Kit New

$_12.JPG

Andy55

RMS Regular
Wheel Woolies are fantastic. I use mine along with a wash mitt for the wheel faces and a stiff wheel brush for the tyres.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
I have a Vikan long reach wheel brush which I have had for years and no signs of wear. I bought a second a few months ago just to keep as replacement.

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Use to work for a firm that delt in all the vikan range ...I was the delivery driver for said company ...lets just say I acquired the full range of Vikan equipment for the house/car ..im talking maybe 15 years ago and still have a load of the stuff.

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
use to use the Ez Brushes, thought it was great until i started to use the wheel woolies. Combine with articulate, detailing brush and the wheel mitt @Big Pimp sells. Occasionally have to use some stone brite that Ross also sells for the more stubborn stains.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.