Whats your favourite sleeper?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

56oval

RMS Regular
And when i mean "Sleeper" it has to be a "proper" sleeper, almost factory stock looking, not just a massively tuned and slammed out euro/japbox, it HAS to look as near stock as possible, a real death defying sleeper that 99% wouldnt even take a second glipse at, im sure theres tons out there, in all shapes and forms.

Heres my personal favourite.

Steve Beechers sedan.

same size engine as mine, but would blow the absolute doors of mine, runs 11's, street car, very cool.

SteveBeecher.jpg

whats yours??

Last edited:

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
From quite recent cars the MK 1 Mazda 3 MPS looks like a small engined family five door hatch but with 265bhp from the factory, standard LSD and 300bhp+ with a few tweaks they definitley raise some eye brows.

56oval

RMS Regular
OP
56oval
For me its the BMW M135i. It could easily be passed off as a 114i until it dissapears into the distance at a high rate of knots. But the Germans are experts at making Q-cars. Things like the Mercedes W124 E500 (Porsche tuned), or the W124 E60 AMG have always done it for me too.

SPATRIP_35_zps7b84c8cf.jpg

Yep with you on that, my mate has a 335i, and bloody hell can that thing chase up the slip road, but it doesnt shout about it in the factory looks dept.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
From quite recent cars the MK 1 Mazda 3 MPS looks like a small engined family five door hatch but with 265bhp from the factory, standard LSD and 300bhp+ with a few tweaks they definitley raise some eye brows.
Always wanted one because of this fact, and then @Nigelo had an absolute beast with power mods

karron

RMS Regular
Drives
ford puma
My best freinds dad had one, his family was italian and his dad ran an auto electricians in Brentwood, i never forget the day he handed me the keys and said "take it for a spin, its got italian soul"
It was awesome. good shout.
wee spoiler on the bootlid that popped up was about the only giveaway.

Neil Kirkpatrick

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru Impreza P
Its not what you would call a normal sleeper as they arent exactly slow in normal disguise, but after the work that was done it would def give a lot of super cars a push up the road

My old 730bhp subaru P1 doing a 10.3 sec quater mile drove ther, drove home even drove to the shops.
16966_277913200085_3132045_n.jpg

56oval

RMS Regular
OP
56oval
never forget one of my mates doing some work for my brother, turned up in one of these
W210_E55_AMG.jpg

chucked the keys at my brother and said take it for a spin, we cracked on block paving the driveway then his phone rang, it was one of his mates asking if it was him beasting the merc up the high st LOL, that went on the bill, animal of a car.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.