Whats your favourite sleeper?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

karron

RMS Regular
Drives
ford puma
JCCS-14-33-1200x800.jpg

"its original inline six has been yanked for a 7M-GTE and five-speed manual conversion out of a third generation Supra"

JCCS-14-34-1200x800.jpg

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Surley a Mazda 6 mps *or what ever they are) can be a sleeper?
Boring looking family saloon with 260bhp on tap?

No. It has a MPS (Mazda Performance Series) badge on it. Also has widened arches all round, bonnet bulge, aggressive bumpers, spoiler, side skirts, big alloy wheels and twin exhausts. If Joe Bloggs sees a 6 MPS beside a normal 6, they'll probably think "Oh that looks sportier than a normal one, it's probably faster too."

It's not a sleeper, maybe one with +450bhp

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
The cheese wedge was carmads creation. Wonder if its still about?

Anybody any pics of the cossie saffron that was made to look like a 1.8d?

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Trying to find my own sleeper atm which is proving rather difficult, after having my heart set on a Vitz RS I've found they have a few issues with going pop. Apparently I'm best turboing a t-sport?

Could also throw money at my own car but wouldn't know where to begin. .. I just wanna go faster!! :worried:

ryan_v

RMS Regular
Drives
mountain bike
I dream of owning a fairly Standard looking ep91 like my old one, GT4-ified. 4WD, the lot! .. If only :worried:

... is 2JZ pushing it? lol

It is 4x4 and was around 350bhp.

I have the car your looking for! It's not finished but it's not far from being mot'd.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Apologies if it's been mentioned previously... But there is an old Granada that does sprints n hills here.. Think it's a charged V8 in it.. Lights the wheels in seemingly any gear, hugely entertaining...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.