Who is the most hated on the road?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Speedy.

RMS Regular
Drives
1996 Civic EJ9
Pigs, They *** you over for things they do everyday.

People who put their seat back until it's practically a bed and lean to the side mean mugging everyone they drive past.

Reactions: C4L

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Bloody hell. Ive never seen anything turn so quickly into an Audi hate thread. Lots of people need to get off their high horses here. Personally in my opinion i think BMW drivers are much more suited to the cock tag, the amount of X5s and 3 series drivers that ive seen cutting others up on the road is shocking. Im not saying all BMW drivers are like this but the vast majority are.

Honesly think some people need to wind their necks in, in what they are saying on this thread. Some of the stuff is down right ludicrous. Dont get mad, get even lol

As said each to their own. People prefer Audis whereas my brother loves Vauxhalls. I love my Accord which has a whopping 0 toys, no blue tooth, no wee charger for your coffee cup, no tv screen in the dash. But I do enjoy driving it as it does what a car needs to do and does it well. But because your Audi was 10k> more than my Accord doesn't give you the privilege to drive like a cock, park like a cock and just in general be a cock like a lot of them do!
This reply defines all what is wrong with society.. You cant tar us all with the same brush. Just because one person drives like a cock doesnt mean the rest of us do.

Last edited:

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Horses for courses.

Rattly French / Jap interior or and Audi S-Line interior with all the toys... I know where I'd rather be sitting.

A lot of chips need brushed off a lot of shoulders it would seem. Cringey...
This (y)

Last edited:

Dub_cub 89

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 6 / cbr400rr
@Brennan I was just reading through your old Saab thread...spotted this wee cracker and thought I'd leave it here:

What you want is a moped, with driving approx 100mph or more on the way into Crossgar this evening. I've no problem admitting that I was cruising at 70mph on that road which is a national limit, and you went past like I was stopped. Not forgetting sitting on a Seat's bumper the whole way into the town.

I can't wait until my onboard GPS camera arrives and records spastics like you (y)

How many slices of humble pie would you like? (^):p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.