Once in a lifetime offer @ PMG Autocare COMPETITON WINNER ANNOUNCED

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
A few of the people that have booked have PM'd asking can they pay extra to have their stonechips sorted while the car is in. I should have made it clear, this is included in our enhncements :grinning: no need for you guys to pay any extra (y)

Nigelo

RMS Regular
A few of the people that have booked have PM'd asking can they pay extra to have their stonechips sorted while the car is in. I should have made it clear, this is included in our enhncements :grinning: no need for you guys to pay any extra (y)

Yay!! Wait until you see my side skirts, lol! :laughing:

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
lol RS' are hectic for chipping. I would really reccommend paint protection film for them

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Is that something you do? Once the skirts are tidied a bit, I'd be glad to have them protected a bit, along with the snout.

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
3 people didnt pay to confirm their slots in the end, so those spaces are now available until 1pm as I have to send all info onto the production company by 5pm etc and sort out my invoices to them for the remainder of the bill etc

Must say the RMS'ers ended up with the majority of the spaces in the end and you were all great to deal with compared to the messers I had on facebook (y)

So much so, I am going to run a competition for all those on RMS that took the offer, we will pick a name at random out of those that entered to upgrade them to a full detail.

That will be full paint correction, wheel removal, interior and enginebay. I will pick a winner this evening. Once again, thank you all. You guys have been great (y)

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
3 people didnt pay to confirm their slots in the end, so those spaces are now available until 1pm as I have to send all info onto the production company by 5pm etc and sort out my invoices to them for the remainder of the bill etc

Must say the RMS'ers ended up with the majority of the spaces in the end and you were all great to deal with compared to the messers I had on facebook (y)

So much so, I am going to run a competition for all those on RMS that took the offer, we will pick a name at random out of those that entered to upgrade them to a full detail.

That will be full paint correction, wheel removal, interior and enginebay. I will pick a winner this evening. Once again, thank you all. You guys have been great (y)

How can i refuse, book me in please. I'll paypal you now

PhilM

RMS Regular
how bad is too bad for this offer?

id bring the starlet up if it wouldnt be considered an offence.

Phil

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
As long as it hasnt got defects that are beyond machining etc then its good to go lol

PhilM

RMS Regular
As long as it hasnt got defects that are beyond machining etc then its good to go lol

hmmm not sure what has happened the passenger door but it looks terrible like someone has touched it up where it was chipped badly

ill give it a miss not wanting to embarass myself!

did you get my wee PM previously about having more flooring if your interested?

Phi

_Stu_

RMS Regular

How much extra would it be to upgrade to that?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Really wanted to sign up for this but the entire downstairs in getting decorated this month so priority and money lies with that :worried:

Might call up for a yarn when you are free dude and to grab some 50Cal filler glaze. Maybe winge at you to show me how to apply it with the DA ;)

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
And that's it closed folks :grinning: I will be in touch with everyone over the next few days to sort dates :grinning:

@_Stu_ I will PM you this evening in regards to that

Reactions: Mel

nicknab

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 330CD

Can u add me to the competition Pete even though technically I contacted u through Facebook?? [emoji106]

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Would have loved to be on this but dont hink my car is worth it lol

Cant wait to see it on tele though (y)

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
The winner of the free upgrade to full paint correction and wheel removal goes to @Peadar :grinning:

Regarding upgrades. We normally charge £75 for wheel removal and a further £100-150 for full correction. If anyone wishes to upgrade I will do this for £150.

I have forwarded on all the payments so once I hear back from these guys I will start arranging dates.

Thanks again to everyone that took the offer :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.