Once in a lifetime offer @ PMG Autocare COMPETITON WINNER ANNOUNCED

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Chris_E90

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 320d, GSXR
Think i'll leave it as @big_pete can let me know when suits him and i can leave the car up anytime, no sense in listing off a load of dates that wont suit him whenever I can throw my car up anytime that does suit him

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Think i'll leave it as @big_pete can let me know when suits him and i can leave the car up anytime, no sense in listing off a load of dates that wont suit him whenever I can throw my car up anytime that does suit him

I'm happy to work around @big_pete too. Only down the road so whenever is good for him.

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
I'm working through them all steadily folks, trying fit cars in at times that suit everyone. Also if you are wishing to make any upgrades I can factor in to the time frame :grinning:

If I haven't set a date yet with you don't panic I am confirming them a couple a time so I don't end up over booked

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Just get in touch with him yourself. Most likely handier for all involved. I did regarding this same deal and I just collected it today. Top job (y)

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Yep Pete I'm still waiting too :worried:, keen to get it done before the bad weather kicks in:grinning:.

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
@JERKYBOY18 It doesn't let me PM you on your profile page.

Guys I'm just trying to get to grips with how the filming is interfering with work times. The 3rd and last week of October are free. If anyone knows a date that suits them around then send me a pm or even give me a call on 07905125450.

Its absolutely hectic atm running almost 16hour days so I will get round to everyone shortly. I have been trying to offer the choice of dates in the order of payment so if you haven't heard from me that's why

If anyone is wishing to avail of the upgrade offer I will need to know ahead of fixing a date as it will extend the worktime.

I will get to everyone, just bare with me as I need to get to grips with the filming schedule.

On the upside the first batch of bookings are well under way, keep an eye on the Facebook page for regular photo updates.

@Mel ring me tomorrow and I will fox a date for you.

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
Collected my Evo tonight and was very impressed. It's like a new car and the paint is now better than showroom. First time I've ever had a detail and it was a top job, @big_pete is highly recommended.

I was very shocked that a detail could produce these sort of results & I will def use Pete again.

Last edited:

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.