Once in a lifetime offer @ PMG Autocare COMPETITON WINNER ANNOUNCED

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Hi @big_pete as I said in a pm a few weeks ago I'm on holiday from friday 17th for 12 days. Before that would be super. After is ok too if need be but just let me know when you get round to booking me in. Cheers

ph11mcf

RMS Regular
Drives
SQ7/ftype v8
is your place the lane up right hand side of school ,if so no one there

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
How long would you need the car for for the standard deal? Like could I leave it up some Thursday afternoon and have it back for afternoon/evening?

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
It really depends on the condition of the car but usually yes if I have it on the thur evening if it goes smoothly then you will have it the following evening. Some cars need extra time, we don't just put a set amount of hours into them and say ah well that's all the time your paying for, we work at them until they achieve a standard (y)

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
That's mine booked in for next week, excited already :laughing:

MrDez

RMS Regular
Thanks @big_pete

Really happy with the results!(y)

IMG_0068_zps0ad61950.jpg

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Always wanted an all black Evo! Very jealous. That is gorgeous... and shiny! :p

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
@JERKYBOY18 is just being finished off today then its 3 more RMS'ers this week. I getting through the dates and everything is starting to settle, so if I haven't fixed a permanent date with you, by this weekend all bookings will have a confirmed date

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
i am in no hurry pete. So just whenever suits. i am so close anyway. lol

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
First car left off today second one tomorrow. Jerkyboy18 that's a lovely focus you have if it's the one that was Pete's today.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.