Once in a lifetime offer @ PMG Autocare COMPETITON WINNER ANNOUNCED

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

So that's Adam prepped for winter, thanks to Pete and Ricky for all their hard work, delighted with the results(y):laughing:!! Pity I had to drive it home in the pouring rain :sob:

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
That's mint!

Those wee wagons are actually nicely kitted out interior wise

Love the dog tags air freshener LOL!!

Reactions: Mel

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
That's mint!

Those wee wagons are actually nicely kitted out interior wise

Love the dog tags air freshener LOL!!

Yeah I am really impressed with it, puts a smile on my face every time I climb inside, it's a great wee car to drive and sticks to the road like glue.

Chris_E90

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 320d, GSXR
Whats your next available date @big_pete so i can fet mine up to ya? Im on nights so can throw it up anytime that suits

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
@Chris_E90 best bet is to give me a ring buddy. Infact anyone that I haven't set a date with yet, that is probably your best bet. I am literally working 20hour days atm and getting on RMS is tricky.

On the upside that is half of the cars now completed, progress lol

Also my premises move will be around the start of Nov, so if it suits anyone better to wait until I have moved to Belfast, that is no problem

_Stu_

RMS Regular
Just left my car up. Can't wait to see the finished results. Ps sorry for the state of it Pete

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Just left my car up. Can't wait to see the finished results. Ps sorry for the state of it Pete

Haha, I'm going to leave mine up minty-McMinterson so I can see the difference a proper detailer can do! [emoji14]

Big Jon

RMS Regular
Drives
G87 M2
Called with Pete last night to confirm mine for today. When I dropped off the car this morning Pete looked wrecked.
Fair play to him - he's working flat out.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.