StillStatic Audi S3, few sets of BBS's, RS4 buckets, stage 2+,BBK Power and lows :)

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Lol Money!?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409739816.587053.jpg

Phil.A

RMS Regular
Drives
'09 Honda Civic
@Phil.A its Wednesday and still no big brakes :sob: haha

I love how this is your thread and I'm the one who has to do the updates haha! Il put some pictures up later tonight when I get time!

Stunning car, was good to meet you guys on the boat, some craic was had alright !! MONEY !

Jonny for PM and MONEY haha! Good to meet all you lads!

Phil.A

RMS Regular
Drives
'09 Honda Civic
So, the big Edition 38 update, the car had some work done before heading across the water to what is probably the best VAG show in the UK, the running theme being Big Brakes all round, static lows and Classic wheels...I'll let @kyle.j1 do the rest of the talking but heres the photos!

14943723159_12dc674ecf_b.jpg

14943864437_08abba2664_b.jpg

14943959118_31d2e9b9b9_b.jpg

Filling up on Tesco Momentum

14943860048_aa1979f5f1_b.jpg

14943720629_c4e96cc47f_b.jpg

Chilling out with the guys from Belgium!

14944041418_f97090a1ff_b.jpg

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
Haha so I went for some 390mm ap racing discs with RS6 V10 6pots up front which where a very tight squeeze under the 19s and my old 362mm R8 4pot calipers got some new fabricated brackets to go one the rear
image.jpg

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
That's a working progress haha working on what solutions are about that ain't gna cost a clean fortune

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
That's a working progress haha working on what solutions are about that ain't gna cost a clean fortune
I've been doing the same for while and have found the cheapest option, yet is plenty strong/safe on this forum. Some of the handbrake calipers just about look strong enough for a bicycle

Use the standard rear caliper with the handbrake mechanism in it, with custom mount. Just have the cable on it and no pipes.

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
I've been doing the same for while and have found the cheapest option, yet is plenty strong/safe on this forum. Some of the handbrake calipers just about look strong enough for a bicycle

Use the standard rear caliper with the handbrake mechanism in it, with custom mount. Just have the cable on it and no pipes.
I can't use a standard caliper over the 32mm think discs and the r8 hand brakes are a fortune, another option is a forge kit which is a hydraulic mechanism which ur cable handbrake operaters but don't like that idea

jayme

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini/ A7
This is awesome, was 1 of my favorite cars this summer, brakes look insane dude

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Some serious money thrown at this car

love it, I think you'll have the same problem as @Boydie when it comes to finding a successor to it that ticks the same boxes

you are obsessed with big brakes LOL!!