StillStatic Audi S3, few sets of BBS's, RS4 buckets, stage 2+,BBK Power and lows :)

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
:eek: haha yea woodcutter its the brand of coilovers, because there custom build by AH exclusive they get the dealers in other countries branded them, the coilovers actually used custom shorten Bilsten shocks with a H&R monotube strut and H&R springs so they are a quality piece of kit and were extremely comfortable until the transmission mount forces cracked the subframe and was causing vibrations, all good now

Phil.A

RMS Regular
Drives
'09 Honda Civic
On the roll to Titanic on Saturday, forgot to lift my camera bag but the best camera you have is the one that is with you and in this case...my iPhone!

15400815261_5e92402b63_c.jpg

15217402288_05ea414615_c.jpg

15217487217_d1eddfb51f_c.jpg

Show all done and chilling out in Belfast afterwards

15217336740_16fd09a385_c.jpg

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
Thanks for the pics and for the photo of the new daily Stage2+ Seat Leon

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
I hope to have some updates soon but plans are in motion and just hope I can get the bodywork done that I want, its gna me a long slow road to get there tho

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
On the roll to Titanic on Saturday, forgot to lift my camera bag but the best camera you have is the one that is with you and in this case...my iPhone!

15400815261_5e92402b63_c.jpg

15217487217_d1eddfb51f_c.jpg

whats people thoughs on going for factory non privacy glass to make the front windows, blue tint off them all round and where would I get them?

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
I love this but really can't warm to the wheels. Each to their own but I would rather see it on BBS style rims as common as they are lol

jayme

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini/ A7
You tucking the bay in this?. Looking forward to seeing this again when it's finished.

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
You tucking the bay in this?. Looking forward to seeing this again when it's finished.

I really don't know what I'm doing, went to change intercooler, and decided to remove some more, AC gone as them pipes were just ugly, don't fancy moving the fuse box but at the same time I hate them wires....

jayme

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini/ A7
I really don't know what I'm doing, went to change intercooler, and decided to remove some more, AC gone as them pipes were just ugly, don't fancy moving the fuse box but at the same time I hate them wires....

well your this far now lol may aswell do it right.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
I love everything about this S3... See the Fat5 wheels though... are those 19s and how did you turn? even with stretched tyres you were tucking the front rims in the arch lol

Also @MattVtecyo That is the first bugeye I've seen and not wanted to throw up! your blob eye looks great there too, I would have it a little lower just :grinning:

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
I love everything about this S3... See the Fat5 wheels though... are those 19s and how did you turn? even with stretched tyres you were tucking the front rims in the arch lol

Also @MattVtecyo That is the first bugeye I've seen and not wanted to throw up! your blob eye looks great there too, I would have it a little lower just :grinning:
Why Thankyou! Yeah the Blob was just on springs, Superbug is on coilovers :grinning:

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
The fat 5 are known as Audi A8 Cantonas and there 20" as for tucking that much, there was a restriction in full lock but that will be sorted over winter, wider time , thanks for the love too

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Beautiful looking car. That Leon was somewhat of a bargain given its condition and spec, I've detailed it a few times for Aaron and he's super fussy and a real gent (y)

kyle.j1

RMS Regular
OP
kyle.j1
Beautiful looking car. That Leon was somewhat of a bargain given its condition and spec, I've detailed it a few times for Aaron and he's super fussy and a real gent (y)

Thanks
Yea it really was in good condition, seemed like a good idea at the time but the reality is If I keep both the wife won't be happy and I can't afford to sort the s3 out to were I want it to be so in the next few weeks the Leon will be for sale again altho I've changed the suspension for H&R ultralows, Oz superturismo wheels and almost had r8 8pot brakes on it