DOE are at it again

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
ok just one for now....
Screen%20Shot%202015-03-26%20at%2009.30.34_1.png

mn5587

RMS Regular
Drives
CLK 55 AMG
Hahaha that is a nonsense video, no D Turbos anywhere and yes the old boy heading out at night for no reason, although it makes me think of terror tractor............

Hel

RMS Regular
I got this from another forum but its relevant to share...

"£23 million between 1995 and 2011 spent on these ads."

The rest of the UK spends this money on air ambulances and medical care and we get shocker videos and higher death rates as a result (y)

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
OP
stevieturbo
Drives
Old Ford
I got this from another forum but its relevant to share...

"£23 million between 1995 and 2011 spent on these ads."

The rest of the UK spends this money on air ambulances and medical care and we get shocker videos and higher death rates as a result (y)

If that's really true, an FOI to ask them if they think they got value for money would be an interesting reply !!

Knowing our local public sector...the figure is believable though, waste as much money as possible keeping as many useless ****tards in jobs doing nothing useful at all. But all in the pretend name of safety of some sort to brainwash idiots into thinking what they are doing is useful.

They should have legal action taken against them to recoup those costs !

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Wow. I know where a lot of savings could be made in the upcoming cuts....:mad:
Couldn't see this during the week as I was flat out at work and lots of leaving do's etc but **** me what a pile of sh1te.
Where do they get the people who think this is in any way relevant or productive?

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
Are metro style plates no longer illegal ? This advert gives me the impression that they are now legal with the PSNI just driving by several cars with metro plates and giving a little wave.

So are the DOE and PSNI endorsing the use of non standard plates ? I might have to stick mine back on and see if the PSNI start waving at me instead of pulling me in.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
OP
stevieturbo
Drives
Old Ford
The video really is an epic fail.

Almost looking forward to the next one !

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
Lol weak Impreza.

That was the biggest load of pure balls I've ever watched - At the start I thought oh here's one of these ads done right... ah **** nope just pure balls and unrealistic once again.

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Just watched it again and it just occurred to me, who the **** above the age of 14 shares a bottle of beer!?

lighter7

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E36/Disco3
Forget the video these comments are great! lol.
But seriously I reckon with good tyres, that corsa had plenty of stopping distance. I hate to think what kind of money went into that video. Hopefully no more than a cheap camera....

Steve C

RMS Regular
I thought it was excellent. It really brings the message home and shows that not all young lads in cars are foolish. The production quality is top notch.

Now, where's me meds?

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Because statistically more than 50% of of all bike crashes are caused by cars and not by "serious daft operating" but im sure since you are a subject matter expert then youre opinion is worth more than any amount of fact at hand (y)

It is, thanks for the recognition :grinning:

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Wow.

Where can I get that wallpaper? I've a shortbread tin here that needs sprucing up.

As for the video, what a pile of ****.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.