People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Wish I had of taken a picture of some parking at a job I was at a few weeks back. Cul-de-sac with vans in and out of the garden of where we were working just before the turning circle. some clampit on all 3 days we were there parked parallel to our van meaning nobody in the bottom of the cul-de-sac could get in or out, off course it was our fault according to neighbours but the best of it was that both driveways either side of this car (may have lived in either) were empty!

Mark_C

RMS Regular
uploadfromtaptalk1441408402017.JPG

Underground car park at work, 320D according to askmid.

Mark_C

RMS Regular
To be fair, if they'd parked properly in either of those spaces, you wouldn't be able to open one of the doors.
Nah they're pretty big, I can get the wife's xc90 or my trooper in no problem and still have plenty of room

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
i've left two notes in as many days

First one at Lisburn Leisureplex simply stated "you park like a d*ck" - person had literally abandoned their dunger at such an angle I couldn't open either of the drivers side doors on my car (after purposely parking as tight to the kerb as possible to keep the car safe(ish))

Second one today at the Topaz beside Lagan Valley. Again, some dunger dumped at a horrendous angle hindering my ability to open my door. Sign hanging in the rear window said "prayer works for everyone" so I taped a post it beside it saying "no amount of praying will fix your parking, ya d*ck"