England/Ireland Collection/Delivery

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
Monday 6am Holyhead, 9am Chester/Birkenhead, 11am Stoke, 1pm Birmingham, 3pm Worcester, 4pm Oxford, 6pm Slough, 9pm Northampton
Tuesday London M25 north/west.
Wednesday Kettering, Cambridge area, Chelmsford, London M25 East/North, Northampton.
all done in large van. Home at weekend via Holyhead Dublin.

following week, from Northampton A1(M) north via Leeds area, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Inverness, Dornoch... Inverness, Perth, Glasgow, Ayr, and then back home via Cairnryan. in a car

garyo

RMS Regular
Anybody in Oxfordshire in the near future? Lookin to buy an interior if I can get it lifted.

Failing that, breaker said they don't post to NI but has offered to pack it no bother, so who would be my best bet? Is it senditnow that could do it cheap enough as two parcels?

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
Anybody in Oxfordshire in the near future? Lookin to buy an interior if I can get it lifted.

Failing that, breaker said they don't post to NI but has offered to pack it no bother, so who would be my best bet? Is it senditnow that could do it cheap enough as two parcels?
Where in Oxfordshire? We're here at the min.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
I'm going to Holyhead Monday morning in my 7.5 tonne flatbed, driving down to Chester services & getting Holyhead back to Dublin with a 26tonne flatbed if anyone needs anything done?

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
Really? How long are you there for buddy? Address is;

ASM Auto Recycling Ltd.
Menlo Industrial Park
Rycote Lane
Thame
Oxfordshire
OX9 2JB

It's on ebay auction so I'll ring him today to see how much he needs to end early.
Today was our last day here sorry thought you had bought already

You coming up the M6 per chance near Stoke On Trent?? @surprising_skoda
We did aye but missed your message until already past it sorry dude

garyo

RMS Regular
No worries, so close but yet so far! Would have been dead handy too.

Only seen the auction yesterday and missed your reply last night. Seller was dragging his heels a bit too about ending it early, but he did say he would wrap for me to arrange a courier, so will try and win the auction on the cheap and see if I can get it lifted as two parcels for 30 odd quid through senditnow.com.

Cheers anyway @surprising_skoda !

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Anyone in the vicinity of Sutton Coldfield and Stoke on Trent (M6 direction) in the near future?

I've possibly 2 sets of wheels needing collected.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
@Lyons - sorry I didn't text back old bean, until I got speaking to my mate

He told me he passes Stoke on Trent a couple of times per week. Let me know what's needed & he'll try and help out where possible

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
No worries! I came very close to booking a courier earlier!

They are actually in Uttoxeter. See if that would be within reach for him then let me know in the morning if possible. I'll give you a ring then if so.

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
Any lorries coming back from England? There are a few pieces of furniture I fancy in a shop in Derby if anyone has the space some time?

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
If you don't need it back in a hurry, I can collect it and throw it in the boot of mine as I'll be bringing mine back at crimbo.
I stay in donington during the week.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Anyone able to bring a car back from Glasgow ?

Did you get sorted dude?

I need a 4cylinder block & cylinder head lifted in Glasgow if anyone is over that way?

Ge0rge

Banned
Did you get sorted dude?

I need a 4cylinder block & cylinder head lifted in Glasgow if anyone is over that way?

I'm sorting it tomorrow where in Glasgow your more than welcome to stick it the boot of my car if you can get it sorted in time

jg4278

RMS Regular
Hi

Anybody in the Hertfordshire area over next week, need to collect a kids jeep 12v if I win ebay.

Does anybody know any couriers who would deliver to Northern ireland?

Thanks
Jonny

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Anyone near leeds/Bradford area soon?

Needing a RangeRover transfer box sent to be reconditioned.

Was pricing pallet deliverys and haven't spoke to the crowd yet but pretty sure I'd have to organize delivery to them and back to myself again.

Remembered about this thread so thought I'd ask to see if one of the delivery trips could be made a little cheaper.

Not sure of the weight as I haven't got it out yet, but it will be pretty heavy so van would be ideal.