Bmw e36 M3 saloon 3.0 (A lot of pics)

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
Hi folks I have not long got one off my dream cars it's a BMW e36 M3 saloon 3.0 in avus blue

I bought it in April and picked it up on the 11th May the car has lived it's whole lift in ballymena from 1996 and it's never been diffed lowered or any off that **** as it's been owned by a dentist from new and it has 79101 miles on it with full history (I've done 100 off the miles so far) the only thing what was not standard on the car was the radio but saying that it's a 90's radio lol

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

12th may took the car for its mot as it has been off the road from September so was expecting it to fail but no went through no problem so drove it home and parked it in the garage and has not turned a wheel or opened a door

27th may went round to start the car from its mot and it started no problem so drove it round to the house and give it its first we clean and put the original BMW radio in it

The car is not 100% perfect it does need a we bit off body work done so there will be updates over the next few months thanks for looking Jay

Last edited:

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Looks in good nick, rare too!

Why would he have removed the M3 badge and restuck it in the wrong place!?! The cretan!

Last edited:

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
That's a great looking E36, so understated especially in Avus! I want it. Maybe a fresh set of plates, they look a bit tired?

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
You taking a bad price for those aul whels yet? :p

Car looks great. Looking forward to seeing it in the metal...

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
OP
Turbokid89
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
Thanks everyone for the nice comments
And I will bring it down to you @Nicky in a few weeks so you can see it as I will be requiring your service for half hour or so but will text you first lol

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
OP
Turbokid89
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
That's a great looking E36, so understated especially in Avus! I want it. Maybe a fresh set of plates, they look a bit tired?

The plates are one off the things what am going to sort out over the next months/winter

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
Looks cool, i like the no spoiler look too, Has it been painted at the rear? just looks like a colour difference at the door?

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
OP
Turbokid89
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
Looks cool, i like the no spoiler look too, Has it been painted at the rear? just looks like a colour difference at the door?

If I can remember right it had its rear arches done a few years back but they are getting cut out and new ones put in at sum point as they are just starting to bubble on one side

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
my impreza had the same work done and its a similar colour, must be a nightmare to match up. That m3 really is such a find! Looks immense!

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
OP
Turbokid89
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
Thanks once I seen it I know it was the right car just needs a we bit off tidying here and there but already been onto a body shop to get it sorted just need to bring it round to them to look at it and give me a price