1988 Porsche 924S

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Cool motor, condition looks pretty good to be fair!

Lol @ all the 80's photos. Giant 80's phone and a linen suit are compulsory!!

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Couldn't find a pic of @pablo so @Gaz had to stand in as Tubbs.

rusty.jpg

micko

RMS Regular
Drives
B6 A4 / E30 320i
Class, looks like could be a lot of fun to be had in that.

I remember reading the thread on that racer 86 car - SNO 73W - Number plate fell off and he realised that the read MELONS so drove about with it upside down

KevM

RMS Regular
Everything on them is fairly simple and available. Its, as you say, likely just the fuel pump or the relay for it, a new pump isnt expensive.
The hard Fuel lines (up over the top of the trasaxle) are another weakness but easily replaced with flexies & top tank seams can rot/split too, so check the fuel filters arent blocked with rust/silt & dont put much fuel in when going the the MOT or it'll be running out it of it!

Hope its had a recent belt, & away you go! Great fun for little money!

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Scarface car was a 928 if my memory serves me right!

It was @Woodcutter but seeing as someone threw a 928 up earlier and had the audacity to put up an example with a few wannabe hoodlums instead of the real playa that made it famous I felt that had to be rectified

@sidewaysbuff had ones of these 924's - was in pretty good nick and the bodywork was 100% on it.....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.