1999 Subaru Impreza Turbo 2000 wagon

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

johnm

RMS Regular
OP
johnm
hopefully it works out as well as it does in my head!
Knowing my luck they'll push them out too far, if they do I'll just get them machined down.

I wasnt going to get new wheels, just stick with whats on it but I bought the wrong spacers as they adapted to 114 too and they couldnt cancel them. One of the original alloys needed welded too so thought give it a go and see how it looks.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
The wheels look tidy mate! .. A mate of mine has a arch rolling kit, so when the time comes I can hook you up if you wish. If you still have my number fire me a text sometime & I'll get you his number! (y)

johnm

RMS Regular
OP
johnm
Untitled.jpg

johnm

RMS Regular
OP
johnm
Bahaha! I didn't even click with the spacers, I thought the wheels where that and started to panic.
Yeah 25mm would have been grand with the original wheels, so I may need to either send the spacers back and get 15mm maybe.
I don't think shaving 10mm off them would be safe.
Will trial fit it tonight anyway and see what it looks like.

johnm

RMS Regular
OP
johnm
Couldn't be bothered arsing about with the wheels and that tonight so just gave the inside a clean and tided it up with new gaiters & knob...

DSC_1130-2.jpg

DSC_1127-2.jpg

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Car sounded well earlier one there mate.

Saw you ripping up by the office :cool:

Bloody pedestrians lol

johnm

RMS Regular
OP
johnm
Ok, so that's how they look.
They stick out too much, lol. So i've dumped them up for sale....my problem and question is that I've now found a set of 5x100 to 5x114.3 adaptors that are only 15mm thick.

Going by those outstanding photo's would that 10mm pull it in enough.
I'm of the idea it will lol, and probably just need told, not it wont work. Would they rub on the inside?

johnm

RMS Regular
OP
johnm
Well that just maddens the unhelpful! lol.
Looks like standard suspension too, could just return/sell the springs, get them and fit them.....Or fit the springs, standard wheels and some spacers.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
I last fitted sigma over 15 years ago - there were two ways to program the remote to the alarm - keypad (usually stuck to the top of the windscreen) or by dedicated Sigma Programmer - which is required if you dont have the keypad. I don't have a programmer any more! Maybe @OLLIeCrX has one?

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.