Arden VXR Clean

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
As above, leave it be.

Pretty much perfect as it is.

Chrome strip along the windows would be the only thing I'd darken.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Been a long time from I updated new parts arrived today. Hoping to have them fitted for the Ballymena car fest.
Genuine Vauxhall xenon headlights
Dna tophat with black silicone hose
Xenon kit
New return valve due to my own mistake
Have a splitter on its way carbon mirrors hopefully being sorted within next few weeks. Rear boot trim handle is going gloss black. Ordering a rear half cage and either bbs ch or revos. Was very nearly having to sell up but thankfully it's still here.

mi16chris

RMS Regular
Drives
210hp clio 182
Lovely car mine , are the head lights u got afl ? My car has afl and I would love to replace the lamps as there getting a bit faded looking

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
There bi xenon just mate but there genuine vauxhall. Ordered my new loom last night which means I don't have to splice into my wires. What's the spec on your one mate?

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Thanks @mcmurray hoping to have it mapped again within next week or so and most the new bits fitted for Ballymena next Saturday. Have this 2 years next month new record for me. Really hoping to put the half cage in and a set of seats.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Got the chrome strips done in gloss black last bits of chrome now are the rear plinth and the front fog surrounds which will be getting done gloss black also. Looks arrived for the headlights but looking less and less likely that my splitter is going to be here on time for Saturday.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Only 5 months I know. Lol. @MATT93 there dead on up close. Someone actually left me there name and number at Ballymena carfest about buying the car.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Would love an impreza but hard to find one that ticks all the boxes. Still have a notion for another St focus or a mk1 rs focus.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Would love a mk1 wouldn't spend the money on a mk2 simply because there really going to have to take a hit sooner or later. The price of some of them is nearing the price of them when they were new. To even find a St focus in the spec of mine with the miles and comdition are 1500-2k more now than what mine was 2 years ago it's mad. Lol.

mi16chris

RMS Regular
Drives
210hp clio 182
There bi xenon just mate but there genuine vauxhall. Ordered my new loom last night which means I don't have to splice into my wires. What's the spec on your one mate?
Stage 3 buddy so full 3" exhaust turbo back , forge cooler , forge intake, forge type recir valve and stage 3 map gos great man , I talked about be coming a dealer for sm tunning maps in ni as there is a real lack for guys who can tune them rite over hear as I'm sure u know , I've full data logging software for theses if u every need it checked for knock or boost etc

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Would love a mk1 wouldn't spend the money on a mk2 simply because there really going to have to take a hit sooner or later. The price of some of them is nearing the price of them when they were new. To even find a St focus in the spec of mine with the miles and comdition are 1500-2k more now than what mine was 2 years ago it's mad. Lol.

Mk1's are on the up so now's the time to buy! I agree with the mk2 prices, they are stupid at the moment.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.