BMW M4 - Akra Pg 5 // Lowered & Floored Pg 21.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
M4 4KRA. Nice. That's hilarious. Back to the old spacing laws though it would say M44 KRA. Sadly!

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Good lad the old man. Best way to drive it. They're seriously an amazing drive. This weather is brilliant... full guns out.

It actually made me want a spin in one. He was flying and smiling flat out lol

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Spotted you again this morning ... more I see this the more I want it ... The beard makes it :p

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
You can wave you know :p

Where did you spot me?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
My car was brown so didnt want to draw attention to myself and the fact ive neglected it lol

See you most mornings near the back entrance to castle court ....

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Brown... LOL! you hallion! Get it down to get cleaned :grinning:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Ive been going out to wash the car every night this week ... wee one has different plans for me ... tonight will be the night lol

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Considering the Akra for the Rs4 but would need to hear one in the flesh. Would you recommend @WSM?

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Considering the Akra for the Rs4 but would need to hear one in the flesh. Would you recommend @WSM?
Come listen to mine anytime mate. Having heard it on an M4 and an RS6 belonging to @mcma1 I would highly reccomend it. If you're looking drop me a PM.

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Looking forward to it bud!! Something tells me I'm going to have to get the cheque book out lol!!!

Reactions: WSM

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
New black side grills fitted :grinning:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 137

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Paperwork has arrived for new plates. Now to work out what I need to do :party:

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
Throw it all in the bin and just stick the new plates on...itll save you the postage money for the DVLA to then lose it all :grinning:

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
God it looks like a right royal pain in the hole to put new plates on... :worried:

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
I'm just whinging because you've to send actual forms/paper away. Can't do it online. Load of balls.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.