BMW M4 - Akra Pg 5 // Lowered & Floored Pg 21.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
So let me get this right... I buy it online, pay for it online, provide all my details online........

Only to have to send a load of paper work back to Swansea. This is a piss take :sob:

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
:oops:How do I work that out @Lyons ? I feel like a small child lost in the woods here :oops:

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
I have the V5C nonsense in front of me. I just have to send it all off by the looks of things. That's so backward. LOL.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
It's the 435i debacle all over again.
You'd have thought modern day DVLA would be able to work out I'd bought it and allow me to apply for a new V5C online etc. Anyways... another shining example of our tax money going to good 'processes' :grinning:

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Now the debate...

Metro Plates or Normal Plates? ^o)

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
@mcma1 and I agreed on the 'normal' font look -- shortended not so sure.........

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Shortened is always a good option if you have a short reg. standard size plate looks crap if there's dead space on either end. But only works if you don't have a standard size recess/plate mount or holes in the bumper as @chris_b says

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
I never like how short regs leave dead space where the 'reg plate' spacing is on the car. If you get me?

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
H2b2kk3l.jpg

Looks drilled!

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Like when the plate is spaced on the car for....
[[PLATE]]
but it ends up like
[ [PTE] ]

Does that even make sense?

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Assume you're talking about a 'brick' or a recess? Your m4 doesn't seem to have one? Plate is just straight onto the bumper ?( Going by pic just)

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
I'll have to check it properly tomorrow. I've never changed a number plate :oops::oops::oops:

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
I'll be glad to get 'Bavarian' off the car. Sorry to say.

That means shortened plate is out then. Easy decision at least :grinning:

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Normal Font. Normal Length.

How... Normal.

M4 WPN.

It will split the masses. It's either hilarious or *****. :party:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.