BP Ultimate shortage in Northern Ireland?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
Moutrays Costcutter in Lurgan does high octane.

I bought a bacon, sausage and egg soda from there once and the soda was blue mouldy +o(. I know that has nothing to do with fuel but thought I would share my Saturday morning catastrophe

steviestdi

RMS Regular
Drives
Bora&Impreza sti
What is the best octene booster to be using?

Thankfully airport road (Nutts corner) is close to me and they still have sul, but incase it runs out.

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
I alternate between regular unleaded and super in the M3 depending on where i am but I've never noticed any performance or mpg difference..

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Well you wouldn't if you alternate frequently. I used SUL in my GTI for years and had to stick 95 in when I was stuck and I noticed a difference straight away. Moving back to 97 wasn't as obvious because I guess it took time to adjust back again.

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
Super would be my main port of call 80% of the time but the odd one, i would fill it up with regular and again not noticed a thing different.

If super is there i would use it, but i wouldn't get hung up about using decent regular every now and then like a few have noted on this thread.

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
templepatrick had some yesterday. Drove past today. Its locked up again

Nigelo

RMS Regular
What a bunch of t©$$ers - if they really are that inept that they've let themselves run out all over NI. I smell a rat. What an irony, we've been asking the fuel companies to bring over their premium fuels, and instead they seem to be withdrawing super completely.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
None at the BP at Hollywood on the way into Belfast from Bangor. Had to go to sainsburys.

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Would be interesting to see stats/profit made on Diesel v Unleaded v Super. Would answer a lot of questions lol

Nigelo

RMS Regular
£65 of super in my tank b1tches, not taking any chances - its everyman for himself out there now ;-)

f4d0b24d32efbedb484157b5d71e7b82.jpg

Nigelo

RMS Regular
I had a bit left, but was getting nervy - wanted to get in before some other bandit snagged it! :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.