Coogs multifaceted fleet

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Yeah it's been brilliant mate. It's only needed a brake caliper since I MOT'd it and a wee drop of oil every so often. I even had it at Bishops for a drift about and it did brilliantly even with the supposedly crap VLSD. Straight to normal driving duties the next day :laughing:

Good times

altaguk5lvi_4yvzjzr9tfcwcnmkjwk7frfc6u75bdhqa3d_jpg-jpg.43912

altakauoc0dwx-tztigc-obe_vzsvcmx5vf2psx0tqhiykz_jpg-jpg.43913

mthompo

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much...
The wee motor is looking tidy!

I would agree that they're awesome little cars to drive & a hell of a lot of fun. I've been considering one for a while but it seems that you cant get a decent example for less than about 2k+ now, and its hens teeth to find a clean one in the 1st place.

Mines up forsale ;)

on another note wee car looks brillant coog cheap and cheerful fun, if i find one cheap i may get another just dont want to ruin this wee one i have and for what i wanna do with it i would :p

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
MOT'd for another year. Time for a colour change I think. The NATO has held out well but she's had a tough year and I've been knocking it's pan in so it needs freshening. May as well roller it a different colour :laughing:

I'm thinking either battleship grey (like this except satin):

d1325a6a.jpg

or PRU Blue (again satin):

blue2.jpg

Any other suggestions?

I think I'm swaying towards grey for 2014...

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Must take you a run when I get mine turbo'd.

But anyway, not sure which colour, what other easy applied colours are there?

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Tan might be cool!! Desert camo kind of colour. Can't find any pictures as an example though...

Run in yours would be cool Dave. Was fortunate to get a drive out in Crispy Rices SR20DET one last year. It was brilliant!! Wouldn't be for turboing my own though, just couldn't be bothered with the hassle tbh.

Twain

RMS Regular
PRU Blue Coogy Boy! And those black banded steels look awesome on it too but im sure a bit impractical / balls up handling etc :worried:

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
It really is a brilliant wee motor. Has cost me a timing belt, exhaust, paint and one rear caliper in 2 years and I've been utterly merciless with it!

jordan 375

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
Glad it's doing you proud, I had zero problems with it aswell it's the most rust free shell I've seen aswell which is hard.... Looks a lot better than when I painted it haha def should of painted it a nicer colour instead of the cheapest paint I could of got lol all the best with it

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Would be blue for me, think the grey is horrible! .. Why not try something that you can't find pictures of? Be the 1st to do something crazy! :p

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
@hannakournikova time to gurn up man! you been going on about that car for ages lol, buy another already lol!!!

@Coog I'd go the blue personally and paint your wheels and a frame gloss black. If you don't mind when you come to paint I'd love to get a look at it mid painting. See how you do it lol, see the process etc lol