Coogs multifaceted fleet

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
No plans for the wheels mate. Just enjoying horsing it about at the mo :grinning:

Tinted the sidelights since last pics and apart from that I've just been enjoying it.

IMAG0669.jpg

IMAG0670.jpg

IMAG0672.jpg

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Yep. Think I found the bumpiest roads in Ireland too lol

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
boo, gutted i mised it.

theres our summer over an i never got a run out lol (y)

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
haha we'll get another nice day mid July hopefully, will get you out a run then :laughing:

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Back roads round Portaferry/Portavogie/Ballyhalbert. Must say that the back road into portavogie was like stepping back in time 100 years. Fantastic.

stevyg

RMS Regular
Love this thread! I have an old truck I'm rebuilding at the moment and you have given me an idea ;) Is the MX5 (on page 3) you spotted on the 4wd forums, painted with the same exact paint and same colour as yours?

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Yeah I think so. It may have been sprayed though, can't remember. All in my repaint cost me about £60-70ish... about the same as a spray gun lol

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
No whoever did that had both wheels spinning by the look of it.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
While i had seen this a few times before and even heard it scooting about Belfast at the F&F autolifers event ,
on saturday afternoon i heard it on Maximum attack , all i can say is Bahahahhahahaha

it actually sounded like a motorbike (y) cant wait to get out bothering it with scoob , .. some fun to be had @Coog

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
It has been the best fun I've had (on 4 wheels) in a long time. I really couldn't recommend one enough to anyone thinking about getting a wee runner for a bit of B-road hooning.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
The wee motor is looking tidy!

It has been the best fun I've had (on 4 wheels) in a long time. I really couldn't recommend one enough to anyone thinking about getting a wee runner for a bit of B-road hooning.

I would agree that they're awesome little cars to drive & a hell of a lot of fun. I've been considering one for a while but it seems that you cant get a decent example for less than about 2k+ now, and its hens teeth to find a clean one in the 1st place.

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
I didn't get too hung up on aesthetics as I kind of wanted it for raking about in but you could spend a clean fortune. £2k seems a wee bit steep though. I've heard tale of a couple of decent imports selling for around a grand.