F1 2014 : All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Lewis was obviously feeling left out, he even tried a wee bit of italian on the podium... you know that wee thankyou bit that he'd obviously learned last night in the restaurant when ordering his dinner lol
Here it might be all he knows, still more than me.

Actually surprised that nico, massa and the merc fella able to chat in italian

Storm

Banned

i could almost guarantee its the only bit of italian he knows lol

i'm totally not surprised they can converse in another language. most europeans seem to have a decent enough grasp of multiple languages. it's only people from english speaking countries who usually only know one language.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
i could almost guarantee its the only bit of italian he knows lol

i'm totally not surprised they can converse in another language. most europeans seem to have a decent enough grasp of multiple languages. it's only people from english speaking countries who usually only know one language.
Fair point, I'm one of those. Needs pushed more in schools and from younger

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
What a roller-coaster!

Almost threw the remote at the TV, and the screen out the Window, at the start, lol. Ricc - way back. Bottas - way back. Lewis - dropped way back. Nico - running away at the front :worried:

Then the whole thing turned on its head :grinning:

What a drive by Lewis, and that in a car with yet more issues, at least for a large part of the race. One big, huge, massive, giant middle finger to Nico :cool: One down, six more to go!

Super drive by Bottas as well, and Massa was brilliant. Fantastic result for Williams, love it (y)

But Ricciardo, lol, he just laughs all the way through the race. Absolutely amazing driving at the end there, and farting in the general direction of Vettel - again :laughing:

Anyone who still claims Vettel is the greatest driver, and not just the luckiest man on the planet for the previous four years, need their heads examined :grinning: "Outclassed" is just not sufficient :innocent:

Comedy engineer 1: To Lewis: "Drop back to 2-2.5 seconds, the race will be at the end" - yeah, right, lol :innocent:

Comedy engineer 2: To Ric: "Go get him!" - "him" being Vettel :party:

Last edited:

pablo

RMS Moderator
54123764.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Ha ha bad start for Hamilton. Cummon Nico!

Right chap, time to serve up a huge portion of humble pie, and an old dusty hat with that :p

Talk about picking the looser :laughing:

Nico has lived most of his life in Monaco. He is probably fluent in French, Italian, as well as German. Maybe even some Finnish from dad :innocent:

Massa is Brazilian - close enough to Italian :p (Not really, not even close, but hey, lol).

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Sad to see the end of the European leg of the season, Singapore should be another good race.

Sky's feature on Williams before the start was very good.

stevyg

RMS Regular
Enjoyed that race yesterday. Good battle at the front between Nico & Hamilton even though they didn't get wheel to wheel. Lewis was catching him in a hurry when his car was going right and he was out of traffic, 4/10ths per lap quicker and Rosberg didn't have an answer. Nico really feeling the pressure now. At the start of the season I thought he had the psychological edge over Hamilton but now I think the tides have turned and Hamiltons in a much better place mentally. Nice pass on Massa too.
Well done to Massa, he was out on his own for most of the race and its nice to see him up there on the podium even though hes not wearing red.
The battle for the remainder of the points was great, lots of overtaking going on. Dans move - the dummy on Vettel was great. I'm beginning to think thet Vettel may throw the head up and jump ship if given the chance. I really don't understand how he could be so far down the points this year, I've never rated him as a great driver but hes putting in some shocking performances this year compared to his rookie team mate.
Very very sad to see Alonso parking his car up. Gutted for Ferrari.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Good result for Lewis in the end, but just to throw a little Scandinavian style gloom around (we love the dark :p )...

In reality, Lewis still needs to win all the remaining races. Nico only needs to get lucky one more time... It could just as easily have been all over this weekend with those electrical/software glitches on Lewis' car...

Really hope it goes the right way though, would be a complete travesty if Nico wins...

C4L

RMS Regular
if it was the other way round you could nearly guarantee that's exactly what would happen!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.