F1 2014 : All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Shaun

RMS Regular
Honestly cant see them getting rid of Niko, he has drove flawlessly this season (Except the last race).
Lewis has had a lot of bad luck but he isn't performing!

Dave..

RMS Regular
I reckon it will be Lewis who leaves as Rosberg has just signed a new contract. It would be a big loss for Mercedes.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I sill have a feeling that Honda/McLaren could upset things next year. They have spent long enough developing the thing, and must have learnt a thing or two this season too... Clearly all development going that way.

Might not be a bad move for someone. Bit of a gamble obviously.

Dave..

RMS Regular
I sill have a feeling that Honda/McLaren could upset things next year. They have spent long enough developing the thing, and must have learnt a thing or two this season too... Clearly all development going that way.

Might not be a bad move for someone. Bit of a gamble obviously.

I hope you are right, as McLaren can`t get much worse. When I was growing up they were the team to beat, now they are a joke.

C4L

RMS Regular
Would be fannytastic to see a williams win this weekend.. sorry.. Bottas win, Massa has done my head in all these accidents and an inability to accept any part of the blame lol But still, williams win especially with that martini livery at Monza, class!

stevyg

RMS Regular
I think the Merc lineup will be fine as long as they don't crash into each other again but considering Mercedes took disciplinary action against Rosberg, I'd say he is the one who has one foot out the door.
I could see Alonso leaving Ferrari though, I read that his contract has a clause where if he isn't within like 50 points of the Championship leader by Sept 1st, the remainder of his contract is void. So he's well within his contractual rights to leave Ferrari but who knows.

I hope McLaren have their mojo back next year, I know they will definitely have at least 1 seat free. They would love to have Alonso, Vettel, Rosberg or Hamilton as part of their lineup for next year. I could see them snapping up Bottas or Hulkenberg too if none of those big 4 want to join.

Reactions: C4L

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
FFS, more problems with Lewis' car in the second session :worried: Electrical problem, preventing the car to start. An hour lost, back out on track now.

C4L

RMS Regular
I actually don't think Lewis is going to win the title this year, there seems to be something that does not want him to win :/ It literally hasn't been far off 1 serious problem per weekend which either has him down the grid or ends his race.

C4L

RMS Regular
lololol

10690088_900741223306402_1491423459631335703_n.jpg

stevyg

RMS Regular
I actually don't think Lewis is going to win the title this year, there seems to be something that does not want him to win :/ It literally hasn't been far off 1 serious problem per weekend which either has him down the grid or ends his race.

Nooooooooooo! I hope you are wrong :p

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Lewis needs to pretty much win all the races & Nico to have a few poor races.

The sooner Mercedes get the constructors title in the bag the better - then the fun will start :grinning:

pablo

RMS Moderator
Lewis needs to pretty much win all the races & Nico to have a few poor races.

The sooner Mercedes get the constructors title in the bag the better - then the fun will start :grinning:

a win for lewis and a DNF for Nico puts it equal again (y)

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Lewis would rather beat him fair & square on the track.

stevyg

RMS Regular
A lot of talk that Luca Di Montezemolo will be let go from Ferrari on Monday. That would be interesting.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Hope Lewis can convert pole into 25 points tomorrow.

Also hope Bottas can give Nico some grief during the race.

Shout for Kobayashi - showing why he deserves a seat in a better car.

Poor showing by Kimi.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.