F1 2015: All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

stevyg

RMS Regular
What a fantastic race. Well done to Vettel, he kept his nose clean and done what he needed to do. In fact I think he's the only driver on the grid who wasn't involved in some on track scandal. It's interesting to note that that is only Vettel's 3 win from where he didn't start on the front row.
Nice drive from RB to get on the podium. I thought Ricc was going to pull it off after Hamilton threw the restart away.
Hamilton got the car by the scruff of the neck from the front to the back to the front to the back & to the front again. Not sure what he was thinking, or if he was just pushing like a madman but some of his offs were just silly. He's lucky he didn't have a DNF and take someone else out in the process. Still some nice driving especially overtaking the 2nd fastest man on track at that time (Ricciardo).
Unlucky Rosberg..... :grinning:
Nice tributes on the podium from the drivers.
Force India must have ran out of duct tape. Cars falling to pieces.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
I think they should scrap the rest of the calendar and just do the Hungaroring over and over again for the rest of the rest. Best race in quite a long, long time. I'm not looking forward to returning to the Tilke borefests.

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
I think they should scrap the rest of the calendar and just do the Hungaroring over and over again for the rest of the rest. Best race in quite a long, long time. I'm not looking forward to returning to the Tilke borefests.

Tilke has done loads of work at the Hungaroring, taking out a load of corners. The first corner especially, its far too wide now.

Hungaroring2003_Combined.jpg

The only tracks Tilke hasn't done any work on are Australia, GB, Japan and Brazil.

Last edited:

simy

RMS Regular
^Will Sasso's Arnie impression. One of the best, after Josh Robert Thompson.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Saw that in the news this morning. Random, and hectic! Hope they are ok.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Sixth pole in a row, 10 from 11 races this season.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Scary how much faster that Mercedes is than anything else, even the other Merces cars :-#

Bring back proper in-season testing, really is the only way to get even a semblance of a level playing field... Was the same when RB dominated before, without testing nobody else had any chance of catching up and challenging.

Great to see Williams back up the field again. Fast tracks like this is what their low-downforce car was built for, good on them for hanging in there.

Surprise must be the Lotus being so quick, and the Ferrari such a long way off the pace.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.