F1 2015: All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
All you have to do is to look at the laptimes for the last few years to see how slow the hybrid-era cars are. Never mind compared to previous eras. And then those stupid engines. And no in-season testing, so nobody can ever catch up.

Ah well, maybe Ferrari can put a cat among the pigeons this weekend :grinning: All down to the first corner.

pablo

RMS Moderator
Look how controlled Hamilton is too compared to Montoya. Montoya looks like he is really on the limit.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Coasting and tyre saving and no overtaking because the aero conks outs and whatnot, lol, now that is racing :p

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
Bit suspicious as to what was wrong with Hamilton's car, not even telling him to keep it off the radio.

Unfortunate for Rosberg, engine let go with two laps to go.

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
Can only assume it was one of a few things

1) possible penalties
2) possible tyre issues (especially with what happened at the last race weekend)
3) pressures on something where not correct and him pushing brought these in to line?

Poor Rosberg - it was Hamilton that had no luck for a while and now its Rosberg.

To be honest it was most likely the best race so far this season due to the mid field races!

Also poor Honda. Another failure! :worried:

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
Confirmed as low rear tyre pressures! Maybe also Ferrari having similar.

If they get a penalty and its more than 25 seconds Vettel could win here!

Shaun

RMS Regular
Pirelli supervised the tyre pressures going in so I can't see how they can be penalised!
I'd say grid penalty next race!

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
If I'm honest I'm also watching the ELMS on Motors TV.

Hamilton seemed a little strange there. 0.3psi lower than set in the rules. Team should have said something direct to him (assuming they have not) so he wasn't left sitting like a duck on the podium there!

Be interesting to see what happens here :grinning:... unfortunately this seems more interesting than the race lol

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
Pirelli supervised the tyre pressures going in so I can't see how they can be penalised!
I'd say grid penalty next race!

Wouldnt a technical infringement not mean DQ ?

Shaun

RMS Regular
So only the two Ferrari's and Mercs were checked before the race! Below the limit before the race started so cant see them not being penalised but not fair only 4 cars being checked!!

Delboy23

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3
So only the two Ferrari's and Mercs were checked before the race! Below the limit before the race started so cant see them not being penalised but not fair only 4 cars being checked!!

Only checked those cars once the blankets came off the cars before lights out... think that's what was said there so only 4 could be checked.

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
True but if its only one or two people doing the checks from tyre blankets off to green light getting from those cars to the other cars would have been hard no?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.