Next Trackskills track day is Sunday 17th August.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marc

RMS Moderator
I just need to get my wheel allignment sorted after some new suspension, eek.. time is running out

Reactions: V8

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
An if anyone is looking any cheap slicks let me know an I can take them down. Cheers

Reactions: V8

V8

RMS Regular
OP
V8
"whats the craic on booking this .......love to take car out in dry ;lol"

There's no guarantee it will be totally dry but it will be mostly dry. Send an email with your details and that of the car to info@trackskills.com

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Just realised that its next week im racing at mondello :worried:

Dont know what to do now. Its going to be rough on my pocket taking this wagon . Out 2 weeks in a row.

Edit. Just sold a set of tyres. Im back in :grinning:

Last edited:

ryan_v

RMS Regular
Drives
mountain bike
Does anyone have millers 5w40 fully synthetic they could bring along tomorrow or know where I can get some early?

I changed the oil & filter tonite for the first time because I just got the car and it took the a full 5litre drum and its just above the low mark, can't believe it.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Best bet early on a Sunday would be if you got lucky at a petrol station, everything else would be closed.

I have Castrol Edge Sport/FST 0W40 here if it helps.

Obviously best to make sure it is fully topped up before going on track.

Marc

RMS Moderator
image.jpg
Just looked out the window, seems Donal has sacrificed another few virgins to get a good day for it again.

Just to go out and check my oil and throw the spare wheels in the car and I'm on my way.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.