Next Trackskills track day is Sunday 17th August.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

V8

RMS Regular
OP
V8
"Anyone who gives it to Tony the Lunatic deserves a medal "

I think this is unfair, biased, uncalled for and should be rescinded. Lunatics, by definition, are only affected during a full moon. Our track days, while happening approximately once a month, do not match the cycles of the moon. If Tony was a Lunatic he would be normal most of the time, which is clearly not the case. You are being unfair to Lunatics. ;-D

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300

I think this is unfair, biased, uncalled for and should be rescinded. Lunatics, by definition, are only affected during a full moon. Our track days, while happening approximately once a month, do not match the cycles of the moon. If Tony was a Lunatic he would be normal most of the time, which is clearly not the case. You are being unfair to Lunatics. ;-D

Lmao. That is all :grinning:

Reactions: V8

Jim28

RMS Regular
Drives
e39,e46
As usual it was a good day with the Marshalls doing a great job.
Thanks to Keith for pointing out the fact that I was making a complete mess of the hairpin, and showing me the right line through it.
Evo and Jagged set the benchmark higher again, As if I dont have enough work to do on my car...
Lot of quick machinery and a lot of Improved machinery DC2, Megane, Puma and 205 were going very well and driven well.
I think the diff in my car has finally been fixed... Just need more Power now!!!!!!

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Couldn't find these, was looking to see if there were any of mine.
Any links for the digitally impaired please?

If your on facebook add Tom Maxwell thats where he puts them all. Or his buisness is raceline photography

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3

. If Tony was a Lunatic he would be normal most of the time, which is clearly not the case. You are being unfair to Lunatics. ;-D

Lunatic ? well maybe , but a likeable one with an infectious enthusiasm for the high octane thrills , and he can steer , making the Bonda do what he wants it to with mechanical sympathy at a premium admittedly ! but did you ever hear lewis Hamilton saying he didn't win cos he didn't want to break the car ?

Jim28

RMS Regular
Drives
e39,e46
Lunatic ? well maybe , but a likeable one with an infectious enthusiasm for the high octane thrills , and he can steer , making the Bonda do what he wants it to with mechanical sympathy at a premium admittedly ! but did you ever hear lewis Hamilton saying he didn't win cos he didn't want to break the car ?

The two of ya need to get a room......! LOL
PS, and when ya do get Lewis to send me Nicoles Sherzingers number!

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300

Thanks mate you have me blushing :grinning: if im half as good as you when im your age ill be more than happy :grinning:

Thanks for the payment for the tyres too. Sold another set there so thats me out of wtcc an btcc tyres for the time being :worried:

Last edited:

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
PS, and when ya do get Lewis to send me Nicoles Sherzingers number![/QUOTE]

Sorry to burst your bubble , but that doll seems to go for small light men, who wear earrings , have loadsamoney and complain a lot , now forgive me if I'm wrong but you don't tick any of those boxes lol

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
. Pretty much what you've said - gaz coilovers, milltek decat with scorpion back box, e39 m5 dif, standard brakes bluestuff pads, standard engine, fan delete, aircon delete etc, interior stripped cobra seat. Home made strut braces probably few other bits n pieces.[/QUOTE]
]
pretty much standard then, lol, hardly anything done, cough :innocent:

I've had my other m3 round kirkers , and it is standard apart from bilsteins and harder pads , driving with a deal of mechanical sympathy I was doin 72 second laps with 70 sec best . The yellow car does 66 secs down to 64's when being chased by a ' lunatic in a bonda . it hasn't had the geometry set other than seat of the pants adjustments, and toe in/out set with a piece of string , so there should be a bit more to wrangle out of it .

OS Ken

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab 9-5 all day
@jagged & @evo98 I watched the fast session in the afternoon standing on top of a stack of wheels on my transporter so i could see right around the track
and i thought i would just see how this goes, by the end of the session i was still up there...bravo gents(y)

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
@jagged there is proper race m3s E36s that are not going as quick as your car there. You sure your not telling us anything? Lol. My car is 350bhp an weighs lighter than yours too An there is very little in them on the straights. Great going machine :grinning:

Jim28

RMS Regular
Drives
e39,e46
PS, and when ya do get Lewis to send me Nicoles Sherzingers number!

Sorry to burst your bubble , but that doll seems to go for small light men, who wear earrings , have loadsamoney and complain a lot , now forgive me if I'm wrong but you don't tick any of those boxes lol[/QUOTE]
C'mon now I have the complaining bit down cold....I ve been practicing for years ... Just have to get the driving and an earing and I'm all set.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.