Recommendations for nice looking/sounding car?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I have a lovely Vantage for sale. Its an 08, 1 owner car with 18k on it. Full history. Selling it on behalf of a customer that's owned it from new.

Its a lovely example.of one in Black with tan interior. He has priced it well at £38k for a quick sale

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
If you get one though, I'll punch you in the testicles.
I just had a flashback of an rms captioned photo of rub me baaaaaaaby which if I remember right u starred in lol

R8 would be awesome, some the jap scrap stuff has its merits but it's lacks the general finish I think you'd be after, specially if ur looking at astons etc

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
I just had a flashback of an rms captioned photo of rub me baaaaaaaby which if I remember right u starred in lol

R8 would be awesome, some the jap scrap stuff has its merits but it's lacks the general finish I think you'd be after, specially if ur looking at astons etc
Do Astons not break down to feck though.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul

I don't remember this?

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
If looking at cars like Aston's and R8's can I just throw this in the mix.....the looks and the noise is all there.

image.jpeg

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
And it will be worth only slightly more than a dacia sandero in 5 years.
Having 'encountered' one in my supercharged vx220 a few years back I doubt they are in the same performance league as an R8 either. Unless some electrical gremlins had rendered this one off a cylinder or two :p

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
Aye it'll make any 2post lift or low loader look awesome. What won't look awesome is his savings account spending 4k or something daft every time the air con etc lets go. I've owned a few Alfas and love Italian cars more than most but at some point have to recognise that everyone and all the stories can't be wrong, big money Maseratis are bad craic.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.