Subaru Impreza STI 330s

Gambit

RMS Regular
OP
Gambit
Love this car pal. Think I seen you on the blairs road last week maybe heading out to eastwoods?

On thursday there yeah? Would of been me heading down to pickup the clear rear fog you got me the price on (y). Got that swapped over today also, but no pics until i get the overlays on

Uprated gearbox & diff mounts arriving on monday also for it :grinning:

Gambit

RMS Regular
OP
Gambit
thats a great pic right there

yep it is indeed (y) was a very good day out all in all. This pic shows your handy work! just imagine if it had been pictured prior to you getting your polishing mits on it

Subaru Run (258 of 508).jpg

Gambit

RMS Regular
OP
Gambit
What's the latest with the reg?

Reg is on it, didnt do anything at all with the font bar trimming a bit of 5. regs works a bit better on rear as i removed the "subaru" "impreza" badges so it only has the STI & 330s badge
upload_2015-10-26_8-45-22.png

Still havent got the rear light overlays on it yet :confounded:

15mm spacers all round are due to arrive today
its going for a clutch aswell next week seeing as i cooked it about a week after buying it and its been annoying me since

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Are clutches not a brutal job to change on these or is that just earlier ones, I remember Ed China doing one on a bugeye? And said it was a hellish job.

Car looks well, see a nice silver one of these on a hfz plate round carrick.

Gambit

RMS Regular
OP
Gambit
Are clutches not a brutal job to change on these or is that just earlier ones, I remember Ed China doing one on a bugeye? And said it was a hellish job.

dont think its that bad a job as everything is easily accessible - just a bit time consuming. its going up to OMA to get it done, cant fault them when it comes to subaru's, they done the clutch on my last one, plus are decent chaps can yarn about anything when im up there from cars to snowboarding!

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d

My little bug was around £250 to get done by Scotts garage, I supplied the oil etc.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Upgrade cycle? And why was I not involved in this? lol
Would have loved your Spec D, Craig but wasn't in a position to buy when it was up for sale.

Stu Beck

RMS Regular

If you know what your doing its easier than most cars.