Toyota Soarer 4.0 V8 Now with video pg4

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Meow! Can't make it louder then sell it surely?
took it to work today and had great craic with the overuns. Defo need cat replacement pipes made. I keep getting urges to sell it but the have no idea what could replace it. Or be sensible and fire some money into the mortgage :worried:

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Life's too short to worry about paying stuff off haha... but yeah I can highly recommend a guy who works for Dees Exhausts, let me know if you are thinking of getting it done

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Life's too short to worry about paying stuff off haha... but yeah I can highly recommend a guy who works for Dees Exhausts, let me know if you are thinking of getting it done
does he drive a corsa vxr?

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
No, are you thinking of the young guy with the white corsa? (its not a VXR I don't think tho)

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Took her for a wee drive out, as it passed its mot with no problems again, round the hills of east Antrim some proper good quiet roads round there, well quiet until I was about :p
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Passed this earlier again but I was in her 350z so you wouldn't have recognised it! Looking good!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Would love to see what those borbets are like on my GS look great on your soarer

Lovely car!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Yea he mentioned it a while ago... Much are they usually worth? They look bigger than 18" that's for sure.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Yea he mentioned it a while ago... Much are they usually worth? They look bigger than 18" that's for sure.
They can go for quite a lot as the supra boys love them and the dished rears are becoming harder to find but sets do appear on eBay now and again, my rears are running 275s...

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
image.jpg
You can try them on your lexus no probs, if I sell they will be £800 ( they stand me £1100 and I already had the 10" rears from my dads gs 300 sport ) that gets you five wheels all basically brand new with tyres center caps (lexus logo still on them) and wheel nuts, they were fully refurbed by Lester in Lisburn and have only seen about 2000 miles , not a mark on them

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Fancy a wee run out before the end of March?
My tax is up then and I'm in two minds whether to re tax the soarer or to tax something else!

I looked at the joints on my exhaust and they seem to be rusted solid, I think if I were to replace it, it would have to be a complete new exhaust :worried:

peter wilson

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab 95 Aero Hot
Great roads. Spent many a year raking round there in cars and training on my bike. Haven't been up that way for a while. Think I must head that way in the Saab next weekend.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.