Toyota Soarer 4.0 V8 Now with video pg4

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Good job looks well

I felt the same after preping and spraying the front splitter on the Scooby,
Will likely forget the pain involved and try to paint something else in the future tho lol

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
image.jpg
Looking all shiney in the Sun, funnily enough the guy I bought it off is wanting to buy it back from me, if I offers what I want for it it's going. Having a notion for a jap turbo again, maybe with some rotors ;)

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Really? v8 is always greater than rotary(and any other layout of cyl IMO) :worried: will be sad to see this replaced!!

It's probably the best car I've ever owned and I've owned a few belters in my time. Would love a standard rx7 beautiful cars, if it does go want something really random that you don't see everyday.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Cheers a rare old beast, get asked about it all the time.

Bit of a funny story was at M and S sprucefield waiting on the wife then these two women walk past the front of the car chatting, heard one of them say " oh that's nice". Then they got round the back and one of them said " urghh, it's a toyota" . Made me chuckle as they got back into their soulless diesel euro box.

wes

RMS Regular
Had a nosey at this today, stunning big car with an awesome sound. Great to meet ya rob you can get back to washing my drool off it lol

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Had a nosey at this today, stunning big car with an awesome sound. Great to meet ya rob you can get back to washing my drool off it lol

Aye good meeting you too mate, when we haven't got young ladies demanding our attention I'll take you out in it.

Reactions: wes

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Getting unhealthy thoughts about selling this, as I'm getting no time for it at the moment with work and the wee woman. :worried:

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
:eek:

*Rushes off to sell SAAB*
Actually checked the wheelbases to see if the soarers running gear is a straight fit in the Saab...... It's not far off.

I think I'm just annoyed its sat in the garage and not done anything with it for months.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Sometimes it's best just to move cars on...

for cheap...

to me... :p
define cheap. And to be fair a Scotsman selling a car to a Northern Irishman would be an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object when it came thrashing out a deal. :p

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
Two Northern Irishmen can be bad enough! Friend of mine was selling his astra and I think the haggling went on for nearly half an hour and the price hardly changed lol.

Pm me some details and we can see if we can sort something out.

If I don't reply, then the answering machines BT use are going to get a very angry call :innocent:

wes

RMS Regular
Get a day out for a drive mate and you'll remember why you want to keep it. I'll buy the coffee price cream lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.