Toyota Soarer 4.0 V8 Now with video pg4

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
With the weather starting to get a bit better I started her up and started to do any prep for mot and get it out from all the crap in the garage...... Looks like I need 2 side repeaters but debating making them sort of running lights but not sure of the legalities of that so may just leave them as is . Keep getting the urge to move it on, but can't really find anything that's going to fill the void of a rare noisy V8, and I may be biased but it's still a good looking car for 21 years old.
image.jpg

image.jpg

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
You should've updated this with "Just bumping the Soarer to the top in case anyone with a V8 4x4 sees this and fancies a swap as I now realise I need something for the RMS offroad days"

Just saying like :p

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
You should've updated this with "Just bumping the Soarer to the top in case anyone with a V8 4x4 sees this and fancies a swap as I now realise I need something for the RMS offroad days"

Just saying like :p
have been looking at p38 v8s.... Or could always just put it at max height and give the soarer a go.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
have been looking at p38 v8s.... Or could always just put it at max height and give the soarer a go.
I may have done a little green laneing towards the end of the summer there in the my soarer, rutted farm tracks just .
Suspension up to full, not a problem (y) lol

You need a disco V8! or even better a defender V8!

Also can I hear your soarer running sometime, want to suss out exhausts ;)

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Na, what he really needs is another soarer to go along with this one, sorta his and her's set up ;)

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
@Boabybooster You seem to really want rid of this Soarer, you must want something nice like a mk5 GTI instead?
I do and I don't. I don't beacuse Everytime I start it the V8 makes me smile, I do because I've seen how cheap older AMGs are getting..... I'll see how I feel after she's Motd next month.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
@Boabybooster @Andy044 Cheers guys, I might wait until the weather is a little better just! I've no real plans to ship the golf anytime soon but I always find myself shopping for unusual and normally unaffordable v8s lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.