VW Mk6 Golf GTi

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
For anyone in the market for a Mk6 GTi, I can tell you that this thing is totally mint...you'll struggle to find better. Would love it myself!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Stunning car and shouldnt sit long at all ... perfect MK6 right there.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Do it if you havent sorted yourself with a new motor

Ive already found my next car ... cleaning the runaround up to sell on over the weekend! Ideally if things pan out well I might head over on bank holiday Monday for it.

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Lovely car, perfect colour and well spec'd with low miles - this wont sit long and whoever snaps it up will have bought a crackin example!! (y)

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Lovely motor, looks great in white. I'm sure you miss the comfy seats of the Saab though lol

micko

RMS Regular
Drives
B6 A4 / E30 320i
Car looks so clean and interior looks such a great place to be - Pity it has to go so soon.

I know I am in the minority, but I just can't warm to those wheels, I was disappointed when VW carried that style over from the MK5.

Just my opinion, but I reckon they would have looked better with a BBS type wheel as per the Ed30.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Having been in this car, I'll be shocked if it doesn't sell (quickly) to the first viewer. Perfect colour, great spec, brilliant condition all round.

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Lovely car inside and out - cant believe how low the miles are!

bound to sell very quickly, surprised one of the GTI NI boys hasn't been beating down your door TBH

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Stunning Pablo ... love the Mk6's! If i wasn't so keen on a Abarth id be all over this ...

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Stunning Pablo ... love the Mk6's! If i wasn't so keen on a Abarth id be all over this ...

Mk6gti over an abarth all day, cant see the appeal to those abarths atal, the mk6 gti looks great, love the interior!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.