Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

livie18t

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru Type R
What a Tool Deffo send that into the police as they will have to do him as it's video footage
I'm getting done on 1 police officers word (off duty on his way to work and must of been running late) tho now I've 2 cameras in my car i'll need to up load 1 from last night a fella running a red light

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
What a Tool Deffo send that into the police as they will have to do him as it's video footage
I'm getting done on 1 police officers word (off duty on his way to work and must of been running late) tho now I've 2 cameras in my car i'll need to up load 1 from last night a fella running a red light

Cops never lie, they've data recorders for eyes and never make mistakes....

Well, at least that's what the judge will think.

And the guy wasnt speeding...they wont care. Remember, speed kills, just think of all those kids killed by that mad blue Astra.

PhilGT_2008

RMS Regular
Are there any cameras that can be wired to ignition and simply start / stop recording automatically? I would like something hard wired so cables are not everywhere and the need to manually start and stop the unit is not required.

Manufactures are surely to soon building cameras into the back of rear view mirrors, as an optional extra no doubt, but would be a nice tidy oem solution

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Are there any cameras that can be wired to ignition and simply start / stop recording automatically? I would like something hard wired so cables are not everywhere and the need to manually start and stop the unit is not required.

Manufactures are surely to soon building cameras into the back of rear view mirrors, as an optional extra no doubt, but would be a nice tidy oem solution

Most of them will or can be set to record when power is applied.

I know mine does.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
The one I have can be wired to the ignition, I think they pretty much all can be. I have it into the 12v socket which in my car comes on and off with the ignition. The wires are pretty easy to hide and you can't see them in my car bar the 1 inch of cable where it goes from the camera and then disappears behind the headlining.

K55

RMS Regular
Why do people bother with these 'bad driving' clips? Forget about it and get on with your day........

(n)

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
What a dingus. It's one thing doing a ****ty last ditch manoeuvre like that, but doing it with the brakes applied really forces an big anchor deployment by the car that's cut up. They have no regard as to how other drivers will have to react to accomodate them.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Why do people bother with these 'bad driving' clips? Forget about it and get on with your day........

(n)

Really...the law should be getting hold of them and dealing with the dangerous drivers....if of course they're genuinely interested in road safety.

The more that are posted the better.

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
If not already available, I can see cars coming with a dash or tail camera with recording memory as an optional extra. As soon as an good quality discrete, battery powered camera with memory comes available, I thnk I'll get one. I can't be bothered with wires dangling everywhere though.

K55

RMS Regular
Why do people bother with commenting on threads they don't like? Forget about it and get on with your day........

(n)

;) :grinning:

:laughing:

Forgive me, but I'm not keen on everybody filming each other.

Really...the law should be getting hold of them and dealing with the dangerous drivers....if of course they're genuinely interested in road safety.

The more that are posted the better.

Which you know will never happen. Driving standards will only go one way - down, simply because vehicles are becoming more automated and therefore easier to drive.

Forgive my pessimism.

(y)

DWDarkWheels

RMS Regular

(n)

If you're a considerate driver who plans ahead to be in the correct lane for your route, it's enormously frustrating when some arrogant tw*t decides you were only keeping his place. Feel free to keep posting the footage, 'cos I find it therapeutic that I'm not the only poor sap who has to put up with the idiots.

Where's that thread on dash-cams 'cos I might actually join in?

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Bet this driver was glad of the dashcam, crazy f**ker

4e8.gif

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Looks like a nasty accident there, that guy could have got hurt !!!

Likewise, he could have got hurt with this dumb blind bitch on the roads