RMS Goes to the 'Ring 2015: Live Photo Thread

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marc

RMS Moderator
Guys you would be best checking the terms and conditions of the rental insurance excess, it doesn't cover the any costs outside of damage to the rental car.
Any damage to the track, armco is paid by you the hirer.

Cheers

I think with one of the rental companies we didnt have to pay for damage to track and the other we did have to pay for damages to track.

Gambit

RMS Regular
I dont do facebook . is plate legal??
Really?
Yep its defo an isle of man plate, seen loads of man plates when i lived there and thats where he lives there according to his bakebook. Cant be transfered onto uk or ni cars tho

And if the car is 89 or 90 he could run an old skool black plate with silver font on it also

RoniN

RMS Regular
I think with one of the rental companies we didnt have to pay for damage to track and the other we did have to pay for damages to track.

No rental company will cover track damage inclusive within the rental cost, what they will be doing is selling you add-on extra insurance cover.

Cheers

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
No rental company will cover track damage inclusive within the rental cost, what they will be doing is selling you add-on extra insurance cover.

Cheers

Yeah, €199 insurance brought your absolute maximum liability down to €2500 (and that was for the hire car, all other costs were met by the insurer).

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
Looks like an epic trip. I wasn't aware of that for the insurance etc . . . And it seems like the high level AA cover would be a must as well!

Looks like a small lotto win is what I need before I can even think about going :worried:
So far the AA cover is working out to have been worthwhile(y)

Reactions: dub

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
image.jpeg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.