Arden VXR Clean

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
No cars complete without abit of carbon. Actually going this weekend to see about a possible replacement for the astra if it's no good I've promised myself Iam looking at nothing else. Lol

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Mmm yup I don't know what it is about them this one looks a proper one so all being well going to see it on Sunday in Bangor Iam promising myself it's the last one I look at if. Lol.

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Mmm yup I don't know what it is about them this one looks a proper one so all being well going to see it on Sunday in Bangor Iam promising myself it's the last one I look at if. Lol.
Is it that orange one that's been all over facebook?

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi

Forget about the ST, save your pennies for a year and buy an RS, then after a year of you making it all mint and sitting perfect, ill swoop in and buy it off you ;)

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Would have to be white for me. I'd love one but money is going into are house and my garage atm maybe in a few years il land home with one and il have to live in the garage just.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Now your talking there's one over here now with 30k on it think it's like 12/13 grand but looks to be a proper one. Would really love a mk1 now you've me thinking. Time to hit pistonheads.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Went and seen the st ticked most off the boxes. Have just been told it's now sold so think the Vxr is going to be staying for a while now got my carbon trims on the rear bumper tonight and seen a few other bits I fancy.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
New carbon trim fitted. Also have noticed this mark on the rear screen anyone any ideas what it might be? New screen looking like the only solution atm.

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
That's the tint film, nothing wrong with the glass. I think it was always there but may be getting worse.

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
Retint then should fix it? Thinking of putting the boost gauge into the air vent any idea if it's handy enough done @Iain Traynor ?

It should do, the tints had been already done when I bought it and I noticed that wee defect in the back window.

Wiring wise the boost gauge is handy enough done as the sender unit is in the engine bay and it would be simple enough to disconnect, move the gauge and reconnect again.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Going to try and get it sorted over the winter hopefully a Retint will sort it and if needs be il just get Simon to redo all the windows. Maybe even put a light tint on the front 2.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.