1988 Porsche 924S

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

56oval

RMS Regular
If you want to have our car and make it look better you're more than welcome...at your expense of course! :p

i think they are 17 or 18" Escra's, they're bloody horrible, its like a bigger (repro) version of the fuch only they used a straight edge and chisel. Genuine or good repro fuches would have looked better.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
We are contemplating taking all the black plastic mid trim and stickers off, what do you reckon?

Anyone care to do a photoshop? @Rocko?

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
For some reason I don't get notifications of tags anymore, I must have been bad :worried:

Anyhoo...

choppabs.jpg

richie_mck

RMS Regular
Damn you rocko, I am now eating my words, that does look good, but if the 's' decal stays I still think the line should stay

pedenjohn

RMS Regular
Personally I don't like the photoshop, I think it looks better with the strips and 's' graphics, much more of it's period. I'd just be putting it on the floor on a set of bbs mahle wheels, gold centres.... Job jobbed!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Just saw this thread, awesome :grinning: Amazing you two are still on speaking terms, lol. Never mind the decals, just wait until you both have to agree on the wheels :innocent:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Gulf is nice, but that would be a whole-car job.

Martini a lot easier, and looks brilliant on that white car (y)

By the way, amazing how well those cleaning products worked. Could not believe the difference from just one go. Maybe time to cave in and get that foam lance! Do you sell those Graeme :innocent:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Gulf is nice, but that would be a whole-car job.

Martini a lot easier, and looks brilliant on that white car (y)

By the way, amazing how well those cleaning products worked. Could not believe the difference from just one go. Maybe time to cave in and get that foam lance! Do you sell those Graeme :innocent:

We don't sell snow foam lances I'm afraid Nick, Davy at Procar does though, give him a shout.

Check this out!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.