BTCC 2014 : All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Tedtiler

RMS Regular
Drives
St246 caldina
Watched a bit of f1 today and despite it being eventful for f1 I still got bored pretty quickly. Stupid sounding hybrid pieces of cack. Multi millionaire drivers with stupid shades on 24/7(button excluded)

Turned over to btcc and loved race 2 and 3. Real cars you can identify with and great circuit today, must be great fun knockhill.
This is so much better than f1.

thornracing

RMS Photographer
Drives
accent
I had a fantastic weekend over at it
10623337_10153204961909968_6963555440810677669_o.jpg

10309382_10153205006604968_3069305800949987179_n.jpg

I'll upload more pics on this album later, so far its only the grid girls ;)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153204920094968.1073741848.594894967&type=1&l=dadef28c09

Last edited:

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
I also had a fantastic weekend over at Knockhill, a few points,Despite what anyone says, the NGTC cars sound and look spectacular, flame spitting, pops and bangs and wastegates chirping are all in abundance, amazing access to the pits which gives you a great insight into the way the teams work, Apart from the Ginetta Juniors the rest of the support races are pretty dull in terms of actual close racing, especially the Clio's. Here are a few pics from me, mostly from the Saturday though.

NGTC Battle by Stuartyvilla, on Flickr

NGTC Audi by Stuartyvilla, on Flickr

NGTC Focus by Stuartyvilla, on Flickr

NGTC Toyota by Stuartyvilla, on Flickr

NGTC Cruze by Stuartyvilla, on Flickr

Sherman by Stuartyvilla, on Flickr

NGTC Avensis (Simon Belcher) by Stuartyvilla, on Flickr

NGTC Honda by Stuartyvilla, on Flickr

NGTC MG by Stuartyvilla, on Flickr

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
Was over at Knockhill myself this weekend. Didn't bring my camera as it was a stag do but such a great time.

I'll be over for a few more touring car events. And that's from someone who hates circuit racing lol

Dan

RMS Regular
Cracking weekends racing, super jealous of anyone who made it over this year. will definitely have to go again next year.

Turkington climbing from 27th to 4th was just amazing! credit to those soft tyres and his talent

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
Cracking weekends racing, super jealous of anyone who made it over this year. will definitely have to go again next year.

Turkington climbing from 27th to 4th was just amazing! credit to those soft tyres and his talent

Turkington 2nd race drove was phenomenal to see in person, I watched it from the straight leading onto the entrance of the hairpin and every time lap he had made up a place! Plus the traction his car of the hairpin was crazy, The BMW certainly suited Knockhill.

Reactions: Dan

timor

RMS Regular
It was an amazing reversal of fortunes for Colin,i went from my head in my hands in the first race to my hands in the air in the second!
IMG_20140827_210205.jpg
IMG_20140827_210211.jpg

Shaun

RMS Regular
Hope Giovanardi gets put in a wall in race 3.

Dirty driver crashing into everyone in both races!! (n)

Dan

RMS Regular
great weekend for Turk! great to see Austin too getting a win, all he needed was that drive off the start.

Loved race 3 with Turks defence, proper class act, not slowing down the race like a certain Plato at Croft. His whining gets really old.

timor

RMS Regular
Brilliant weekend for Turks alright,though it is getting a bit annoying listening to Platos' moaning about the rwd issue,he's now saying theres 2 championships,one for rwd and he's leading the other one!even Tordoff after race 1 attributed Colins' win to the rwd "advantage"!Thankfully at least Tim Harvey and Paul O'Neill aren't convinced by the MG Moaners!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Brilliant weekend for Turks alright,though it is getting a bit annoying listening to Platos' moaning about the rwd issue,he's now saying theres 2 championships,one for rwd and he's leading the other one!even Tordoff after race 1 attributed Colins' win to the rwd "advantage"!Thankfully at least Tim Harvey and Paul O'Neill aren't convinced by the MG Moaners!

Plato is such a moaner, if he isn't winning then it's because someone else has an "advantage"

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Great racing, and a fantastic result (y)

Really enjoyed watching Jackson as well, making his way up through the field. Now there is another driver who really deserves a good drive.

Good seeing Austin on top as well.

Plato is just Plato, lol, the championship would be pretty boring without him :p

All in, a great race weekend :grinning:

timor

RMS Regular
I agree about Plato,it helps the championship when you've got a few "characters",i sometimes think he makes a point of moaning just to stir thinks up!besides he hasn't had a bust up with Matt Neal in a while so he has to sound off !

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.