F1 2014 : All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
i think i read one comment on the previous page regarding his dad, im pretty sure i can give my opinion on being excited to see him race! :grinning:

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Max Chilton dropped by Marussia for Spa due to 'contractual issues'.

Alexander Rossi to drive instead.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
No tears lost there, not really seen Chilton impress at all at this level...

Whoever pays the most gets the Caterham seat. A Rossi related to V at all, lol?

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
LOL Max Chilton will drive this weekend after all. His Dad must have paid some more money to Marussia.

stevyg

RMS Regular
Another decent column by Lewis:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/28890915

He has clearly had lots of happy-pills over the break, seems to be in a good place. Also a pretty mature comment on the Verstappen kid.

Looking forward to this weekend, Spa is always a good race :grinning:

Good read. It got me thinking, talking about Verstappen when he said:
"But there are so many things to learn - even things like just driving on the road and having responsibility and being independent."
The kid doesn't even have a driving licence to drive on the road and hes driving an F1 car :cool::cool::cool:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Gary Anderson was the best part of the Beeb coverage. Well, apart from oogling Susie, obviously :p

Looks like the Mercs are still well in front. And Lewis looks like he is on fire, going by practise so far :grinning:

Alonso pretty close to Nico though, and the Williams cars not far off either. Fingers crossed for one or two cars to squeeze in between Lewis and Nico - unlikely, I know, but it would be good :innocent:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Spa never fails to throw a few spanners, lol :grinning:

Nico kept his head while Lewis tried a bit too hard, fair play. Cannot see Lewis staying behind for too long though, he has been massively quick through both practise and quali.

The rest are so far behind they might as well be in a different race :worried:

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
The weather was shocking today, classic SPA. Still raining here but hoping for sun tomorrow! The engine noise was a wee let down!

Attachments

• BG5B2349~2.jpg
    BG5B2349~2.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 50

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Rosberg is going to make sure he wins the championship if he takes Lewis out of contention like he is right now

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.