Sapphire Cosworth

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
OP
Paul RS
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Bought an entire Pro Alloy cooling setup for the car from @Mark King :heart: Includes a radiator, turbo water return radiator and slimline Spal fans on a laser cut mount.

IMG_1987.jpg

Paul RS

RMS Regular
OP
Paul RS
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
A day will build it up! If only the parts would arrive I'd be sweet lol.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Pro Alloy setup should be good, anything I've seen made by them had been great quality. I'll be getting a custom intercooler and radiator off them later this year.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
OP
Paul RS
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
New fuel tank with a -6 JIC fitting welded on for the fuel return and painted up real nice :p

IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

Installed with new fittings/bolts and a powder coated tank strap.

IMG_2011.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

Fuel pump assembly built into a freshly powder coated carrier. Everything is new bar the pump itself - fittings, crush washers, hose etc.

IMG_2010.jpg

Fitted

IMG_2012.jpg

Loads of parts back from the coaters.

IMG_2006.jpg

I fitted the rear ARB along with new rear brackets, bushings and drop links.

IMG_2009.jpg

IMG_2004.jpg

Front ARB was powdercoated and I've new bushings and brackets for it as well.

Fitted the new radiator and turbo cooler - The entire Prop Alloy assembly is quite a bit lighter than just the original Ford radiator!

IMG_1992.jpg

I'm still waiting for my rear brakes to come back from Big Redd and hopefully the front and rear diff will be ready this weekend.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Front and rear DS 2500s arrived. The both cost similar amounts, yet the fronts are twice the size of the rears lol

IMG_1935.jpg

New lock ring to replace one i butchered in a fit of rage :p

IMG_1934.jpg

Front and rear diff bearings and seals

IMG_1933.jpg

Bushings pressed into the TCAs. Obviously these will be getting a good clean and paint before refitting. I've new balljoint rubbers to go on as well.

IMG_1931.jpg

New rear brake lines

IMG_1930.jpg

New fuel filter with new -6 fittings

IMG_1929.jpg

New fittings for the fuel pump

IMG_1928.jpg

8m of 600 series hose.

e194b29a-cc9a-4b40-9004-1eba05cd9e37.jpg

I'm waiting for 3 more fittings to complete the fuel system, I also need to figure out a neat way to secure the lines under the car whilst avoiding drilling new holes everywhere.

I'm almost certain I have some -6 billet p-clips left over.

I'll measure them and let you know.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
OP
Paul RS
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Cheers :grinning: This teflon stuff (11.15mm OD) is smaller OD than the rubber - 6 though :worried:

Paul RS

RMS Regular
OP
Paul RS
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I sent them through my work. They were returned via Parcel Force 48 though - that cost £15 odd. If I didn't have access to a courier company I'd just go with Parcel Force.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.